In 2014, SeaChange Election Services produced more than 10.7 million ballots – including 16,600 unique versions. While it sounds like a big number, in truth it’s only one small part of what we do for over 3,000 jurisdictions in the upper Midwest and throughout the United States. Our services include:
- Ballot design and printing
- Programming of Voting Systems (including M100, 650, DS200, 850, AutoMark and others)
- Creating test decks and edit lists
- Hardware and software training
- Designing and supporting state-wide results accumulation systems
- County level Election Night Reporting Application (ENRA)
- On-site pre-election and election day support
We also offer a comprehensive selection of voting supplies, including:
- Precinct kits
- Absentee and Vote By Mail envelope sets
- Voting stations
- Transfer cases
- Signature guides
- Minute books and binders
- Custom forms
- Voting system supplies
For voting stations, voting system supplies, ballot logic and accuracy testing, and related services, please visit our partner site: DSSolutions.com.
Our team has 90 combined years of experience in county, state, federal, city, township, school and special elections, and we understand the complex legal requirements you face every day as an elections official.
As part of our ongoing drive toward innovation, we recently implemented the first-of-its-kind fully integrated ballot production workflow system. It’s just one way we’re helping reduce risk and increase integrity for you—and for every American who votes.